top of page

Stop by the Office or Call

Ritzville City Hall

216 E Main Ave, Ritzville, WA 99169

(509) 659-1930


The City Hall Office is open Monday-Friday 


 *Closed on most Federal Holidays 

Send us a Message

Thanks! Message sent.

To report an Animal Control issue please contact the Sheriff's Office at 659-1122 and Officer Scott Carruth will be dispatched.

Any other issue please use the contact form above and someone will get back to you regarding the issue. 

bottom of page